Wed, 28 Oct 2015 12:00:55 +0000
Dark Compass: Kampfar – ProfanWed, 28 Oct 2015 08:00:34 +0000
Norwegian Black Metalists Kampfar have a new full length out on 13th November on Indie Recordings, and I've had a chance to give it a listen.
Dark Compass: Shining – Last StandTue, 27 Oct 2015 17:00:23 +0000
I've liked Shining for quite a while, this DarkJazz group from Norway.Check out their latest video – The Last Stand.
width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7tNODbdyJaw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
Thanks to Spinefarm.
Dark Compass: Halloween Week Welcome …Tue, 27 Oct 2015 13:00:15 +0000
.. To My Nightmare.
Still one of my favourite songs for this season to be scary. Alice Cooper: Welcome to My Nightmare
width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aOeP4p1fjMs?list=PLahkX6bSKFG2Wh7kPz7Lm9WiZDZ1z-wsR" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
Dark Compass: Tales of The Tomb – Vol 1: MorprasTue, 27 Oct 2015 08:00:33 +0000
Melodic-death metal goodness hits my ears today with an EP from Edmondton's Tales of The Tomb. Out on the 27th November.The concepts of this EP are three fold: How to kill, being a killer, and how stories are told in the media about them.
Dark Compass: Psychosomatic – Clicking….Mon, 26 Oct 2015 17:00:22 +0000
Something for the commute home.
Psychosomatic is a Thrash Band from Sacramento, formed in 1988, their quick and hard style has not changed in all that time, and thats a great thing.
Dark Compass: IRUK 140Mon, 26 Oct 2015 16:53:25 +0000
I have been busy this weekend.Check out some more UK based music at Insomnia Radio UK too, which show 140
Dark Compass: AMPed 515Mon, 26 Oct 2015 16:49:16 +0000
I've been hosting shows again.Check out this weeks Amped 515 for some Rock goodness, with some hidden gems I found whilst looking for content for Show 700, a sneak preview of some tunes to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment