February 25, 2016

AfricWap » AfricWap | Windows 10’s new WiFi Sense shares your WiFi password with Facebook, Outlook, and Skype contacts

Preview: AfricWap » AfricWap | Windows 10's new WiFi Sense shares your WiFi password with Facebook, Outlook, and Skype contacts

Last Build Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 06:40:24 +0000

DOWNLOAD: Bolo J & Uhuru "I Wont Ur Love" (Prod. By DJ Maphorisa & Dr Jazz)

Fri, 26 Feb 2016 06:38:01 +0000

G-Force Records Presents the most awaited song by Bolo J ft Uhuru (DJ Buckz and DJ Maphorisa) a song titled "Wont Ur Love" which was produced by DJ Maphorisa & Dr Jazz. Bolo J is a South Africa based Nigerian artiste who is very versatile musically, He has taken Africa music to the world through […] Davido To Drop New Song With Young Thug?

Thu, 25 Feb 2016 22:02:46 +0000

HKN Super Star, Davido might be dropping a record pretty soon with American rapper, Young Thug. OBO went on social networking site, Twitter to share the clip below which might just be a hint to the upcoming collaboration. See below and share your thoughts. Lil Kesh Set To Drop His Album In March

Wed, 24 Feb 2016 16:11:20 +0000

Lil Kesh, has anounced that his album will be dropping this March. The young and talented rapper, revealed this via twitter, tweeting that: I be like baddo I wan drop my album for March And e be like. Osheeyy! Mr me YAGI. It's about time Give dem! ? #YAGI cc @olamide_YBNL — LiL KESH (@lilkeshofficial) […] Vic O Vows To Win A Grammy Award

Wed, 24 Feb 2016 10:21:05 +0000

Oh well, everyone is entitled to their dreams. Artiste, Vic O, has taken to twitter to reveal his plan and dream(I would want to call it) for the nearest future. The rapper revealed that he will be taken over the music industry soonest and will certainly bring home the Grammy. See his tweets below: #vicomplempire […] Must Read: Aunty Tope (18+)… Part 8 (Finale)

Wed, 24 Feb 2016 10:14:16 +0000

If you missed the part Seven (7), read it HERE!!! I was suddenly pitying auntie Tope who had totally gone Unclad below even though I was sure I wouldn't be spared if mom ever caught her Unclad! causing my still stiff Joystick to spray additional ropes of my spunk across the floor and the counter […] Must Read: Aunty Tope (18+)… Part 7

Wed, 24 Feb 2016 09:01:04 +0000

If you missed the part Six (6), read it HERE!!! However, I instantly returned my Joystick right inside of her as soon as she shot the last drop, leaving her convulsing at the resumed impact! I started banging her again with renewed vigour, taking the time to smack her jiggly Buttocks as it gyrated persistently […] Must Read: Aunty Tope (18+)… Part 6

Tue, 23 Feb 2016 16:33:59 +0000

If you missed the part Five (5), read it HERE!!! I pulled the legs apart again, and after setting her up properly, brought my mouth to her musky Kittycat! She screamed! Then she brought a hand over her mouth at once, but that didn't stop her body from convulsing strongly as warm clear fluid began […] Must Read: Aunty Tope (18+)… Part 5

Tue, 23 Feb 2016 12:04:31 +0000

If you missed the part Four (4), read it HERE!!! "Are you better now Auntie? Should I stop?" I heard myself suddenly ask, rather dumbly and quite stupidly "Noooo!!….nooo Danny baby! go on!" she had her head thrown back with her eyes shut tightly. "Keep scratching please. Keep scratching until the itching is gone baby! […]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts